“He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.” – Confucius
Have you ever wished that you were emotionally stronger and more resilient?
More able to cope with the different types of challenges that life throws at you?
Would you like to learn how to protect your peace within?
Then join us at our Chi Kri Spiritual Warrior Workshop and:
- Learn how to identify and fight your internal battles
- Develop the mindset of a warrior, so that you are stronger physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Practice powerful meditations
- Learn the Chi Kri Warrior Sequence, a rhythmical set of 27 movements and postures that will:
- Stretch your spine
- Tone your legs, your arms and your upper body
- Strengthen your core and your back
- Give your heart and lungs a full cardiovascular work-out
- Improve your powers of concentration and co-ordination
Here are some comments from attendees at our last workshop, Chi Kri Yoga for Your Back (May 2016):
“This has been such a fantastic workshop. There was excellent balance of information and knowledge, a practical yoga session and a good dose of humour.” – Wendy Parks
“I felt really light and happy afterwords..” – Darshni Malde
“..nice and friendly atmosphere…I now feel relaxed, optimistic about my future life with yoga.” – Catia Clarke
“A very informative, well structured and fun workshop. I learnt things that will be useful to do in my everyday life.” – Smirti Kotecha
“…perfect.. Thank you sooooo much…. It was worth spending these few hours with you guys rather than in the park!” – Deepa and Ankit Shah
“..Looking forward to more workshops.” – Sonal Malde
“Thoroughly enjoyed and found the event to be informative and yet fun…One thing is for sure, we will practice yoga even more frequently than before… A well organised event – Well Done!” – Binit and Shilpa Shah
Date, Time, Prices and Discounts
This workshop is for anyone who wants to become physically, mentally and emotionally stronger, whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner. All our previous workshops were fully sold out, so please book early to avoid disappointment! To be fair to everyone, spaces will be allocated strictly on a “first-pay, first-serve” basis.
- When: Sunday 23 October 2016, 2:30 – 5:30 pm
- Where: United Reform Church of Eastcote, Bridle Road, HA5 2SH
- Price: £37
£67 for 2 spaces (booked and paid for together)
£97 for 3 spaces (booked and paid for together)
Count me in! How do I book?
Booking is very simple! Just make an on-line payment using our bank details below and drop us an email to let us know.
- Bank: First Direct
- Sort Code: 40-47-61
- Account No: 28181306
- Account Name: Dr M Shah & Mrs M Shah
- Reference: Your Name (Warrior 2016)
Note that the booking fee is non-refundable, but your booking is transferable.
Contact: Mehul on 07931 717788 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Miti on 07988 440365 / email@example.com