We offer corporate yoga classes and workshops, where we can tailor the yoga teaching to your company’s specific needs, drawing upon Mehul’s extensive experience of working with blue-chip organisations.
Mehul is in the privileged position of being able to combine a keen knowledge of yoga with a thorough understanding of how the corporate world operates, thereby being able to offer yoga classes that are specifically designed for busy employees.
He ran corporate yoga classes for Total Objects Limited in the City of London while he was working there in 2012. These classes were very well received by his colleagues: please click here to see what they have had to say .
Please get in touch to discuss what we can do for your organisation. Examples include:
- Regular early-morning or lunchtime 60 minute Hatha Yoga classes.
Suitable for all, the emphasis here would be on physical yoga practice that would energise the body and relax the mind.
- Regular early-morning or lunchtime 60 minute Relaxation Yoga & Meditation classes.
Suitable for all, these classes would combine gentle yoga practices with meditation techniques for relaxation.
Mehul’s Corporate Experience
Mehul has enjoyed 23 years of success as an Information Technology professional in companies that include household names such as Xerox, British Gas and GlaxoSmithKline.
During this time he has worked on some of Europe’s largest programmes in responsible roles such as Lead Data Architect, Project Manager, Consultant and Business Analyst. Success in these roles required the ability to demonstrate key skills, such as:
- Project Management, Team Leadership & Motivation
- Communication & Presentation
- Time Management, being able to work under pressure and deliver quality solutions to tight deadlines
- Problem-Solving & Workshop Facilitation
- Stakeholder Management, Persuasion, Negotiation & Influencing
As a result, he truly understands the stresses of working in competitive corporate environments. Yoga, with its highly evolved relaxation techniques, provides the perfect way of coping with these demands.